- Act as the primary point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders, demonstrating professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Manage the CEO’s calendar, schedule meetings, and coordinate appointments, ensuring efficient time management and prioritization of tasks.
- Prepare and organize materials for meetings, conferences, and presentations, including agendas, reports, and presentations.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare reports to assist the CEO in making decisions.
- Handle correspondence, including emails, letters, and other documents, on behalf of the CEO, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and timeliness.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and transportation, for the CEO and other executives as required.
- Maintain and update company records, files, and databases, ensuring accurate and secure storage of confidential information.
- Assist in managing special projects and initiatives as assigned by the CEO, collaborating with various departments and teams as needed.
- Provide general administrative support, including managing incoming calls, office supplies, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or personal assistant to senior management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and email management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to anticipate needs and take initiative.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the training industry or a related field is a plus.