Head of Community Division
As the Head of Diversified Division, of PEOPLElogy Group, you will assume a pivotal role in overseeing various business divisions and functions, ensuring their strategic alignment, growth, and operational excellence. Reporting directly to the executive leadership team, you will lead diverse teams and collaborate across departments to drive innovation, achieve business goals, and contribute to the company’s overall success.
- To support group M&A exercise of 4 countries including but not limited to research and fact finding, stakeholder engagement, liaison on execution internally, progress monitoring & reporting and delivery quality monitoring.
- Building the Eco System on “Build A Future Team” Partnerships
- To support revenue through “Build A Future Team” event production and management
- To support revenue through “Build A Future Team” Scholarships Program
- To ensure business sustainability through generating revenue from ticketing and corporate sales including market study and analysis.
- To PR and collaborate with potential partners and other relevant opportunities
- To build community and sustainable ecosystem across SEA countries
- Establish project timelines, milestone, and deliverable to ensure activities are executed as per planned.
- Monitor progress, identify risks and implement mitigation strategies to maintain alignment with goals.
- Address employee concern and maintain a positive work environment.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Management or a related field; MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience 5+ years in M&A integration, project management and cross functional leadership
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead teams in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Problem solving mindset with the ability to navigate challenges.
- Knowledge of legal, regulatory and compliances aspects of M&A activities is added advantage.
- Experience in a multi-country M&A context and understanding of cultural considerations.