Head of Digital Division
- Develops strategic business plan by referring to the market demand, product innovation and financial opportunities and leading the business operational execution upon obtaining the Top Management’s consent.
- Develops strategic marketing plan, lead and manage to ensure achievement of target marketing conversion.
- Accomplishes continual business growth by venturing into various business potentials, plan, leads and makes deals.
- Cooperates and deals with the dedicated departmental manager as well as cross-division head as and when required, include Business, Operations and Customer Service, Product and Innovation, Marketing and Technology to ensure achieving the overall PEOPLElogy Digital’s goal.
- Drives sales contribution by fully involving in all business initiatives to achieve annual sales target of PEOPLElogy Digital.
- Builds business collaboration with customers, government, community organizations, associations and any potential business partner to establish business branding and generate revenue.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in Learning and Development or Software Development Industry will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record (5+ years) of senior leadership in business development and management.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies, e-commerce, online sales, marketing and customer experience optimization.
- Proficiency in data analysis, reporting, and using insights to drive strategic decision making.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide cross functional teams.
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM, social media, and content marketing.
- Strong project management and organizational skills to oversee multiple initiative simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to foster innovation and drive change within an organization