Motion Graphic Designer
- Brainstorm video concepts and create storyboards and scripts to be reviewed by the Marketing Team.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set datelines and select optimal forms of media for projects.
- Suggest and make recommendations based on the latest online and digital trends to the team to inspire and to create engaging contents or videos.
- Support ad-hoc projects to develop publicity or marketing materials, video production, troubleshooting and other related supporting roles.
- Filming and editing video content including creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/ voice-over/ sound effects etc.
- Record and edit video and sound projects including selecting program format for final output, capturing/ importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/ voice-over/ sound effects, media management and archiving project media.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, social media, live streaming, marketing demons etc).
- Candidate must possessed Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Creative Photo Media/ Multimedia/ Video Production or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- At least 2 years experience in video producer/ videography. Preferable with video editing, social media channel (Youtube/ Facebook) managing. Advantage for live broadcast experience.
- Language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Preferred Skills: Video production, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, eLearning content creators applications, SCORM tools will be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.