Responsible for managing the Company’s and Group’s business development initiatives, focuses on business growth by developing and diversifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Managing the deliverable with a view to provide an effective and efficient professional administration function.
- Developing proposals as per contract and client requirements.
- Responsible for driving commercial activities for said project
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships on a proactive basis with each of the operating units.
- Highlighting and proposing solutions to any project issues and monitoring the implementation of those solutions.
- Coordinating with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Plan all operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least (3) years of working experience in commercial or business development background
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality within team members & clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good MS PowerPoint skills is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Resourceful and results oriented individual.
- Possess logical and analytical thinking in making suggestion / recommendations.
- Self-starter, committed to excellence and strong desire to learn.