Copy / Content Writer
- Produce easily digestible, original, and impactful copies which include but are not limited to social media posts, landing pages, website, brochures, scripts, eDM’s, press releases, articles, blogs, whitepapers, as well as newsletters.
- Research industry-related topics and identify opportunities to promote our cause and enhance our positioning as an integrated people development solutions provider.
- Create clear and concise, eye-catching, and persuasive content as part of our content marketing initiatives across various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to enrich captions with attractive visuals, such as infographics, charts, and images.
- Optimize headlines, taglines, eDM’s, digital content, and video copies to drive a higher click-through rate.
- Use the AIDA strategy in curating content to identify customer pain points and recommend transformative solutions.
- Possess great storytelling abilities as well as optimize relevant keywords to boost SEO of our sites.
- Write impactful speeches which are inspiring, impactful, and informative in conveying our business objectives, ideals, and impact on society.
- Guide, oversee, and fact-check junior copywriter’s work to ensure allaround consistency and high standards of writing are applied.
- Provide recommendations to brand owners with the goal of enhancing content and increasing conversion rates.
- Ensure timely completion and deliverables of projects.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as required.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, Art/Design/Multimedia, Language Studies, or any equivalent fields.
- Provide a portfolio of published articles.
- Familiarity with a Content Management System (eg. WordPress) is essential.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a meticulous and keen eye for detail.
- Possess immaculate proofreading and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and be proactive in recommending solutions.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks/responsibilites, and meet expected timelines.
- Ability to read and evaluate industry-related information and find relevant studies to support relevant topics.