- Work alongside with the Commercial Manager to plan and execute projects for the company.
- Responsible for Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance to maximize the cost efficiency and campaign effectiveness.
- Responsible for development of new functions of social media platforms, strategic promotion, formulation, and implementation of operational strategies.
- Ad hoc tasks may be assigned by management from time to time.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day SEO, SEM and SMM campaign management of multiple client accounts.
- Hands-on management of campaigns across Paid Search (Google Ads), Paid Social (Facebook Ads), Organic Social (Facebook & Instagram) and SEO verticals.
- Understand metrics and KPIs of account and continually suggest optimizations to improve campaign performance.
- Coordinate third-party stakeholders such as interior photographers, website developers, marketing agencies and so on for relevant marketing activities.
- Extract data from web analytics tools (Google Analytics) or other reporting application and able to make sense of the web data and drive insights to impact the performance of the communication plan and business.
- Support all marketing needs and initiatives for the organization.
- Frequently brainstorming ideas for newer ways of advertising the same products and services.
- Determine the best method of completing tasks that fall within the scope of normal responsibilities.
A. Formal Qualification
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in IT multimedia, Business Marketing or any related field.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM/SMM campaigns. Candidate should be able to demonstrate successful case studies from past campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of the digital trends including social networking sites, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and discuss boards, blogs, video sharing sites, & viral marketing strategies.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics certified individuals preferred.
- Equipped with Profit & Loss mindset.
- Demonstrable hands on experience in content management.
- Strong Work Ethics (productivity, responsibility, accountability).
- English language fluency (for all communication purposes).
- Fast Learner (we constantly learn and implement more improved methods).
- Past experience in making digital advertisements/video production for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube) or working for an eCommerce business/Agency.