Sr. Content cum SEO Writer
- Write digital content for landing pages, social media postings, advertisement write-ups, and marketing collateral.
- Create clear and concise, eye-catching, creative, and influential content for content marketing across various channels.
- Write clear marketing copies for branding, advertisement, and promotion.
- Optimize headlines, taglines, eDM, digital content, and video copies to drive a higher click-through rate.
- Work with designers and videographers to create educational content in infographics, motion graphics, and video.
- Identify customers’ needs and pain points in our content and recommend new topics.
- Produce high-quality storytelling articles and ensure relevant keywords are used within the content to boost overall site SEO.
- Ensure all-around consistency, including style, fonts, tone, and manner.
- Regularly produce various content types to be used in experiments and A/B testing.
- Manage content library, modify available content, and adapt it to new use.
- Analyse content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Work with teams and partners to develop content.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Language, Business Studies, or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Have good proofreading skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and be proactive and self-driven.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks/responsibilities, and meet expected timelines.
- Ability to read and evaluate industry-related information and find relevant studies to support the relevant topics.